Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday is Fun Day!

Friday is my favorite day! I know what you're thinking...TGIF, right? I love Friday because it's my day with Eli! During the rest of the week I only get to spend a couple hours a day with him. I usually get to feed him breakfast in the mornings and get to see him for dinner in the evenings just before bed. Although lately we've started seeing each other a couple mornings a week around 4:30. Eli doesn't like to be on his back and he's finally mobile enough to roll over...once. So, I usually hear him crying at about 4:30 because he's on his back. It's like he wakes up and doesn't know why he's look up at the ceiling.

So you can see why I love the opportunity to have Friday off every week. I'm also thankful to know that Cary is at home with him throughout the day. I know we're lucky to be able to have her with him. I'm grateful that both of us aren't out all week working outside the home only seeing him before daycare and a couple hours before bed time in the evenings. I know it's hard for those of you who might not be able to have it setup this way.

Gotta go...Eli's trying to get my attention with his "hurry up, dad let's play" scream!

No comments: